The Suzuki Swift Sport is powered by M16A, a high-revving 1.6-litre, naturally aspirated DOHC VVT four-cylinder engine with a 11.1:1 compression ratio, high lift cams, forged pistons, and strengthened valve springs. The 1.6-liter engine produces 125 metric horsepower (92 kW; 123 hp) 148 newton metres (109 lb·ft) torque.
- 1.6L VVT (1,586 cc)
- bore x stroke: 78.0mm x 83.0mm
- compression ratio: 11.1:1
- Valve arrangement: DOHC-16V
- Maximum output: kW/rpm 75-79/5,600
- Maximum torque: Nm/rpm 165-175 (2WD SX4); 190 (4WD SX4)
- Fuel distribution: Multipoint injection
Due to the high compression rate, we can only feed our M16A with RON98 or above octane.
I am still quite satisfied with my FC for now.
Normal street driving style with a little bit of spirited driving at times and I still manage to obtain the mileage with a full tank of V-Power Racing (from our neighbour)
Fuel tank of 43 litres including reserve runs up to a mileage of 504.1 (low fuel indicator just light up)
My average FC is about 12.5km per litre