This site is used for recording and to share the modifications which I have done to my Suzuki Swift Sport 1.6M.
All modifications are made according to my personal preferences and not advertising for any workshop or any brands.

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Air filter replacement

The Blitz drop in air filter is used for quite some time.
Replace it will a new RRP drop in filter at a reasonable price.
Won't be expecting any much difference by just changing the air filter.
I am changing it is because the Blitz filter seems to be dirty already and the cotton are getting thinner I suppose.
RRP drop in filter at a reasonable price

2 comments:

  1. whats the filter size(model Number) & where can i get it in Singapore? i wouldn't mind the blitz even

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you notice any improvement with the rrp filter?

    ReplyDelete