This site is used for recording and to share the modifications which I have done to my Suzuki Swift Sport 1.6M.
All modifications are made according to my personal preferences and not advertising for any workshop or any brands.

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Congrats to Justin

I would like to congrats my friend Justin for getting his Suzuki Swift Sport.
Welcome to the club =)
The car was white initially but he decided to give him a new colour.
This yellow is slightly different from the original Swift Sport champion yellow.

And the first place he visit after spray paint.
Installing the Sunline Racing 60RRS
Discussing with the boss on his big project. Coming soon.
I like this colour (Aston Martin yellow) very much. It really makes me considering of give my Silver a new colour too.
Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment