This site is used for recording and to share the modifications which I have done to my Suzuki Swift Sport 1.6M.
All modifications are made according to my personal preferences and not advertising for any workshop or any brands.

Sunday, September 30, 2012

All gauges done up

Finally I have got some time on last Saturday to pay a visit the workshop and have all the gauges installed.
Another Saturday burned at Project S but it's worth it when you sell the end project =)
It adds a smile onto your face while driving.

Defi (NA Setup), Apexi RSM, Apexi Turbo/NA timer, Pivot Shift lamp
Amber nice?
Or white to match the meter cluster?
Apexi RSM black editon
Still not very sure on how to play with this gadget
Apexi Turbo/NA Timer use as a voltage reading meter though
The pivot shift lamp was a good buy too
All these gadgets are bought at very good price. I must admit that I am very resourceful in hunting good deals =)

1 comment: