This site is used for recording and to share the modifications which I have done to my Suzuki Swift Sport 1.6M.
All modifications are made according to my personal preferences and not advertising for any workshop or any brands.

Monday, May 14, 2012

Self Grooming

Spend 6 hours doing a full groom for my car at a MSCP near my house.
Exterior wash and wax, interior grooming, wash engine bay.
Tiring but you will feel satisfied after that.
Full grooming for 6 hours
Stock rim ah stock rim, why you comes with 15 spokes? very tiring leh!
Cusco stickers up! Bought in Taiwan at only $3 each!
Engine bay clean and tidy
R.Bcrews air box from Project S
Brake stopper from Project S
High press radiator cap by Monster Sport
Grounding cables from Project S
Trane Silver battery
Original Recaros vacuumed and febreezed
Last but not least, the boot is cleaned!!

No comments:

Post a Comment