This site is used for recording and to share the modifications which I have done to my Suzuki Swift Sport 1.6M.
All modifications are made according to my personal preferences and not advertising for any workshop or any brands.

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Car camwhore unprofessionally

Was helping my friend on pasting some stickers for his ride (add horsepower again, LOL) at the frequent hangout multi storey car park. Seems like the boys in blues tends to visit this area very often nowadays because we encounter them again within 15minutes!!
And we......STARTED TO CAM-WHORE with my iPhone 4...HAHA
Did another round of unprofessional self photoshoot on this "no more Limited Ed" swift sport and my friend's many many 10 BHPs swift sport as well.
Pardon for the quality of the pics from my iPhone.
No reading today...Pure photos now =)

1 comment:

  1. ECU Remapping's master tuners have now completed over 100,000 vehicle ECU Remapping in over 32 countries around the world, and under-gone over 1 million miles of testing without a single failure.A Performance-Blue bespoke ECU Remapping won’t only increase power, torque and mpg, it also reduces the amount of harmful exhaust gases (known as co2) that your vehicle ECU Remapping produces, helping our environment.

    ReplyDelete